Your Motorcycle Tires Are The Only Contact To The Road. Ensure They Are Safe On Real Time With FOBO Bike 2 TPMS.
FOBO Bike 2 is a SMART tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) for every biker. FOBO Bike 2 is using latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that works directly with your smartphone that has Bluetooth smart Ready (Bluetooth 4.0 or above) capability in order to use FOBO Bike 2. Currently FOBO Bike 2 works best with iOS 9.3 and Android 5.0 or later.
Innovative Features of FOBO BIKE 2 TPMS:
- View on demand tire pressure & temperature.
- Monitors tire pressure in real time while riding or when in Bluetooth range.
- Sends instant audio, haptic and text alerts on a smartphone/Bluetooth headset.
- Easy install on any motorcycle without running wires, drilling holes, and tedious programming.
- The sensor is as small as the diameter of the penny and weighs only 7.6 gram with CR1632 battery inclusive.
- Multiples Vehicle Monitoring.
- FOBO share - Sometimes we loan our bikes to friends and it would be nice if they can be assured of riding with optimal tire pressure. FOBO Share, a patented function, allows your friends(Sharee) to use your motorcycle, and the installed FOBO Bike 2 with their very own smartphones; this can be done for up to 100 other friends with qualified smartphones. Just download the FOBO Bike 2 App and send a “key”/ “request” to you who will grant permission to use FOBO Bike 2 with just a click. Sharing has never been easier.
- Remote Monitoring - Auto Push & Pull data.
- Seamless swap from one smart device to another (CrossPair).
- 2 - Levels of theft Deterrent.
1. Bluetooth: v5.0
2. Transmit Conducted Power: +5.0dBm (sensor)
3. Receiver Sensitivity: Conducted Sensitivity -97dBm @ 0.1%BER
4. Antenna Return Loss: Typical -9dB
5. Operating Frequency: 2.402~2.480 GHz
6. Battery Type: CR1632 (sensor). Operating life up to 1 year. (NOTE: The battery operating life varies according to usage and climate temperature)
7. Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C (sensor), -20°C to +60°C (sensor with common CR1632 batteries)
8. Weight: 7.6g (sensor –with battery)
9. Sensor Dimension H x D: 13.8mm x 20.2mm
10. Maximum Pressure: 800kPa (116psi)
11. ESD: 8kV air discharge & 4kV direct contact discharge according to CE standard
12. Operating Humidity: up to 90% non-condensing at 40oC
13. Dust and Water Proof: IEC60529 compliant to IP57(sensor)
14. Sensor structural threshold: 100N ball pressure intensity test
15. Mechanical & Environmental Reliability Testing Standards: IEC 60068-2-2, IEC 60068-2-1,
ISO 21750, IEC 60068-2-29, IEC 60068-2-5, IEC 60068-2-32, ISO 15184, ISO 2409,
SAE J2657, SAEJ113/13
16. Length, width, height (all in inches) – 2.99(L) x4.61 (W) x1.3
17. Weight - 0.32 pounds (144 gms)