3+1 Praiseworthy Underwater Drones For 2019
Are you looking for top underwater drones for 2019? We have shortlisted some of them. The following presented drones have the power to measure the depth of the boundless ocean. In this article, we try to summarize some very interesting facts about submarine drones. This will enhance your knowledge about new trends in technology and at the same time help you to select the best drone for yourself.
1. Fathom One - The Underwater Drone for Adventures
If you are a video and photography lover, want to capture underwater objects and discover new aspects about marine life, then it is advisable that you should try Fathom One underwater drone. It is extremely durable and very easy to carry anywhere. You can learn to operate in a few hours. It is based on the latest technology and it is very user-friendly. It can be used for multiple applications related to the field of science and engineering.
What is special about Fathom One Underwater Drone?
- Provides 150 Foot Depth Rating; you can explore the shallows or take the Fathom One deeper
- 2-3 hour Battery Life; so you can dive as much as you want without worrying about a low battery
- Built-in 1080p camera which can record your underwater adventures and save them directly to the Fathom One; with this feature, you don't have to worry about storage space
- Adaptable Action Rail; the only underwater drone with a rail built into it so you can attach whatever you can think of to the bottom
- Extra lights and an additional camera are offered and you can attach it according to your choice
2. Underwater Robot with 25m Cable by CCROV
The CCROV is a specially engineered underwater robot. It can dive to the depth of 100 meters underwater to complete a variety of photographic and video graphic tasks. It can be efficiently used for numerous applications like- diving, fishing, boating, yachting, sailing, and other ocean activities. The CCROV can also work as professional detection equipment for the aquaculture industry, infrastructure inspection, and other underwater observation tasks.
What is special about CCROV?
- Portable and ready to Dive
- Made up of High-Quality Material, which makes it very durable
- Integrated Design
- 6 Thrusters/5 Degrees of Freedom/ Precise control
- Supports 4K Camera & 720p Live Video Transmission
- Professional Tether Deployment System (TDS)
3. PowerDolphin - Marine Drone by PowerVision
The PowerDolphin has a very powerful vision; it is capable of measuring the depth of the ocean. It can provide detailed information about each and every creature underwater. It is one of the ultimate hi-tech devices which designed to get the complete overview of marine life.
What is special about power dolphin?
- 4K camera with 1080p live streaming
- Provides real-time streaming of videos and you can watch them through your Phone or Tablet
- 220-degree rotating camera which enables you to see above and below the water surface
- Enhances the vision significantly; you can take a clear view of the water surface and also underwater
- Real-time mapping which provides waypoint mapping; makes a topographic map of the underwater area
- Assists in fishing by the auto fishing device
3+1. PowerRay Explorer by PowerVision
If you are an underwater photography or cinematography enthusiast, then you can try PowerRay Explorer for the ultimate experience. PowerRay supports an optional PowerVision VR Goggle and makes you interact with and manipulate the robot underwater via head tilting.
What is special about PowerRay Explorer?
- 4K UHD video quality
- 2. 1080p real-time streaming
- 12-megapixel camera
- Burst Mode photo shooting at 5fps
- Detachable Power Seeker fish finder, which can be used as a standalone device
- Fish distribution, underwater temperature, underwater landscape, and fishes alert all are available on one mobile application
- Precision Remote Bait Drop